Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Web application is a horrible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Web application is a horrible

    Web application is a horrible experience. It looks web application is not tested for different platforms. I tried to use Chromium browser and I can not able to play any video from HBO MAX. The web app has slow response. In my browsing history, I never saw such a lame product

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Web application is a horrible

    Hey there! HBO Max is a decent streaming service, they have plenty of content and I am able to stream up to 3 devices on the same account. I've given 4/5 stars due to the app loading infinitely for some reason, happens on my computer and smart TV app. A good old restart does the job. Get this hbo max customer service number for help and details.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •